What is Coveo all about?
Coveo makes business personal. As the pioneers of cloud-based AI-powered search and recommendations, Coveo has always been driven by making the lives of our customers easier. Coveo is dedicated to helping organizations deliver more personalized experiences at scale, by ensuring that every customer, partner and employee has the best information, the moment they need it, at every interaction.
Our mission is to empower people and organizations with relevant, personalized information and intelligent insights, that help them to make better, more informed decisions.
Coveo is embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft, Salesforce, Sitecore, Xero and more. Coveo partners with the world’s largest enterprise technology players and has more than 1,500 activations in mid-to-large sized global organizations across multiple industries.
A Coveo evangelist for the ServiceNow Ecosystem
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a clear understanding of the business objectives around a ServiceNow implementation and the capacity to evangelize the benefits of adding the value of our intelligent search technology to it. We need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that will develop creative ways to promote and market Coveo to the ecosystem and leverage the contacts you make. Much of the work is highly collaborative and fast-paced: we therefore need a self-starter, with a high level of street smartness (a driver!) but that can also coordinate and manage cross-functional projects internally and a network of key stakeholders externally.
- Help our Sales Team achieve bookings goals by helping them find good opportunities & connecting them with their counterparts.
- Identify and organize key partners events in specific territories that can help drive incremental indirect revenue
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to identify and drive partner activities in the ecosystem and execute on them. You need to build awareness and generate new business within the ecosystem
- Execute on alliance-related marketing strategies and programs which will drive increased revenue and market shares
- Recruit and educate new partners by providing sales & orientation trainings and continuous development of existing partners
- Act as a corporate liaison with existing partners
- Schedule and coordinate partner enablement in collaboration with Coveo training team
- Leverage the ecosystem to optimize Coveo’s presence at key industry events
- Keep Product Management informed of competitive information in the ecosystem including business objectives, marketing and pricing strategies, new product development participation, program solutions and promotions targeted to prospects
- Contribute to high-level Alliance strategy
The successful candidate has a deep, practical understanding and history of developing and executing successful, entrepreneurial channel and or alliance programs (an understanding of the Service Now ecosystem - and/or enterprise search industry is a plus); strong communication skills; is well organized and structured, is a highly-motivated self-starter with a successful track record of developing and executing on channel and/or alliance strategies to increase revenue.
Additionally, the candidate also has a strong passion for driving successfully to defined metrics and has demonstrated the following qualifications:
- Ability to think strategically and execute successfully. This will be demonstrated by a track record of creating and executing successful channel/alliance strategies, winning support from senior management and increasing vendor’s awareness and mindshare within an ecosystem, as well as a proven ability to drive indirect revenue
- Experience in managing diverse requirements and concerns from a wide group of stakeholders and distilling those needs into an actionable set of priorities across functional teams based on compelling, data-driven arguments
- Excellent influence, persuasion and motivation skills that span presentations to large internal and external audiences, 1:1 meetings with key stakeholders and written communication. Projects will demand effective partnering and working relationships with internal customers, marketing teams, senior executives, and other product and services groups within Coveo
- Experience in collaborating and driving to outcomes across multi-disciplinary teams
- Has demonstrated post-college work experience in channel / alliance and go-to- market strategies, preferably in the B2B software industry (particularly Microsoft) or enterprise search industry
- A BS/BA degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent work experience
Here are 4 reasons why you want to be a Coveo Alliance Manager:
1. You’ll be working with the best. Many claim such a status but few can back it up. Coveo is consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and other leading firms as a leader in its space and won Employer of the Year. Read more about our most recent leadership placement in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines here.
2. We are making waves in AI and machine learning. Our proven customer traction and a clear opportunity to win in growth markets has caught the eye of a Tier 1 Silicon Valley investment firm which recently invested $100M in Coveo. Needless to say, we’re just getting started.
3. We are enjoying hyper-growth year over year. Not only is our team growing at a rapid pace around the globe, the Coveo partner ecosystem has grown by 200% over the past 24 months. What’s more, Coveo partners have driven over 75% of the company’s net new business.
4. You’ll have tools for success. Here at Coveo, we know the success of the company starts with the success of our people. From the best technology, to working side-by-side with senior leaders, we will make sure you have what you need to feel empowered in your role and bring the ServiceNow field team to the next level.
Can’t stop, won’t stop...
Our accomplishments within our Partner ecosystems are impressive, but you’re not one to settle for the status quo and you enjoy a good challenge. You see the value Coveo offers and you’re eager to join a team of passionate people with a mindset for innovation and desire to constantly push the envelope.