Account Manager Crisp Mobile (NY)
Crisp, a Quotient Technology company and the leading provider of mobile shopper activation programs for CPG and Retail marketers, seeks to recruit an Account Manager in New York.
The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns throughout the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch phases. This role requires an individual who is creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while delivering the highest level of customer service. A successful Account Manager will help grow the business by building strong, trusted relationships with our clients.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with brands and agencies, and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Lead campaign kickoff calls reviewing all campaign details and requirements, compile recaps, and work with Creative -Services and Ad Operations to develop and deliver project timelines.
- Take a consultative approach in shaping campaign creative and targeting to best meet client KPIs and ensure efficiency.
- Coordinate campaign deliverables to ensure they are compliant with requirements.
- Work with Ad Operations, Creative Services, Sales and Product teams to ensure quality and timely campaign launches.
- Work with Ad Operations to monitor and improve campaign pacing and performance.
- Interface with 3rd party vendors (research, analytics, data feed, etc.) as needed.
- Develop interim and final campaign reports, identify and highlight key insights, and support campaign wrap-up reporting requests.
- Prepare end of month billing for Finance.
- Communicate best practices to ensure campaign success.
- 2-5 years experience in a Client Services or Account Management role managing display advertising campaigns for a publisher, network, exchange, DSP or agency, with substantial exposure to mobile.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Ability to operate, make timely decisions and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results driven and focused with great attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects to successful conclusion.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel with a deep understanding of campaign metrics.
- Ability to be analytical and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- Passion for teamwork, client service, digital advertising, and reaching business results.