Account Manager Benelux (BE)
In this digital age, it's high time we radically changed our way of dealing with personal and professional logistics. With Bringme, companies, organizations, residences, and schools are bringing in a post office of their own for the first time. That way, they're automating their time-consuming internal and external logistics.
Bringme takes users' daily worries off their hands, so they've got more time and energy for what really matters, both privately and professionally. Whether it's delivering online orders or handing something over to a colleague, Bringme's Last Inch Operating System (LIOS) ensures that the whole operation takes place reliably, quickly, and safely, with respect for everyone's privacy.
Today, the Bringme network consists of 750 buildings, companies, and campuses, and it connects over 250,000 people. But we're hoping for 250,000,000 sooner rather than later. The bigger the Bringme network becomes, the more positive our impact on the environment and on our cities' liveability will be. Because dealing more cleverly and efficiently with logistics leads to reduced carbon emissions, less air pollution, and fewer traffic jams. That's how every link in the network contributes considerably to a more sustainable society.
Bringme is booming. Heaps of opportunities await us, as well as satisfied customers that we want to keep that way. This is why we are recruiting a Super Power to fortify our customer success team.
- As Account Manager you are the first point of contact for our existing customers.
- You stimulate the partnership and ensure that customers don’t lose their connection with Bringme by paying them regular visits.
- A contract that needs to be extended? A customer who has questions or wants an expansion of their Bringme box? The Super Power in you will beam you right over!
- When a new box is being installed at a customer’s premises, you will be the one to explain and demonstrate its functionality.
How would you handle this? Are you the Account Manager we are looking for?
- Your commercial talent tells you how to approach people and win their confidence.
- You are an excellent communicator, fluent in Dutch and with a good knowledge of French and English.
- We would be thrilled if you already had experience in a commercial position, but if you have the necessary enthusiasm, we will also welcome you straight from school.
- You are energetic, competitive and have a hands-on mentality.
We offer you in return:
- You may fully exhibit your talent in a booming company with a no-nonsense corporate structure.
- We offer you a responsible position and a variety of projects.
- Like all your colleagues, you will have access to our Bringme Box.
- We offer excellent fringe benefits which can be reviewed annually, thanks to our Flex Income Plan. More details about this super-duper Bringme benefit can be found in our blog.
- What may be more important than anything else is that you will be surrounded by a bunch of enthusiastic and motivated colleagues.