Account Executive (US)
Keemotion is the automated production solution connecting the arena for teams, leagues, and fans. The majority of sporting events are not broadcast due to a combination of varying content rights & cost, uncertain production quality, and undiscovered audiences. Keemotion's technology is helping to dramatically reduce production costs, improve content quality, and connect fans with their teams. The organizations we work with include the Golden State Warriors (NBA), the Santa Cruz Warriors (NBDL) and 4 professional leagues in Europe. We have focused on basketball and volleyball, but our addressable marketplace will grow wider and deeper -- eventually producing and broadcasting every sport, at every level.
AEs are highly effective communicators and able to correspond with senior level decision-makers at the highest level of collegiate and professional sports as well as media companies. We are passionate about finding unique solutions to help coaches, leagues, and media partners make the leap into the world of automated video production and efficient live-stream broadcasts.
Your day is centered on prospecting and engaging in conversations with sports programs that aren't yet seeing benefits from automated video technology and managing an active sales pipeline of concurrent conversations with prospective customers.
Your success will be determined greatly by your ability to generate high levels of new, qualified conversations and discovering core value propositions for different types of customers.
- Metrics & process predict success
- Accountability feeds transparency
- Team-first yet individually competitive
- Be here, right now
WHO WE'RE SEEKING
- Numbers-first individuals consistently focused on professional development
- Absurdly optimistic individuals who remain poised and sincere under pressure
- Naturally curious thinkers with action-first tendencies who challenge the status quo
- Solution-driven teammates who seek out customer-first problems
- Thoughtful, articulate communicators who find purpose in how they connect with others
- Proactive, "no task too small" attitude culture carriers who raise our collective game
- Act as the face of Keemotion both to customers and other external stakeholders
- Strategize ways to streamline our sales processes to improve focus externally with potential customers
- Leverage customer data, market insights, and develop best practices to better prioritize our market
- Think creatively to develop new methods to attract potential new business
- Channel customer insights to all areas of the business such as marketing, design, and product
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
Base salary plus commissions paid on attainment of pre-set goals. Benefits package including vacation, 401k, medical, vision, and dental.
We offer competitive start-up rates and direct collaboration with senior leadership team.