Account Executive (Inside Sales) North America (MA)
iText is a fast growing, global technology company in the digital documents market. Our flagship product has over 6 million downloads and is relied upon by most of the fortune 500. We have added 3 new products this year and have an aggressive growth plan for the future. We are looking to expand our sales team meet the growing demand of our product.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Director of Sales and Account Executives to find net new deals;
- Maintain and develop current client relationships from a specific account base;
- Develop segment specific messaging to drive higher response rates and lead generation;
- Qualify and foster relationships with daily marketing generated leads;
- Work with Channel Partners on outbound prospecting campaigns;
- Represent iText at industry conferences;
- Research and use sales enablement tools including CRM, email automation, list acquisition, analytics and social media.
What you bring
- Consistent track record of exceeding performance expectations and metrics.
- Strong time-management skills, ability to keep many concurrent projects on track.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate iText business value to varying roles from C-level to developer.
- A very analytical mind, constantly evaluating results and trends, setting hypothesizes, measuring outcomes and coming up with new and better ways to accomplish goals.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in a technology company.
- BA/BS degree required.
Why work for us
- iText is one of the fastest growing technology companies.
- It is young, dynamic and offers many opportunities to make a difference.
- Don’t be just another hiring number. We hire only the top talent, as in a small company, every contribution matter.
- Great benefits, great pay and fun atmosphere to work in.